Planning for September...

  • laura70726
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
      Any events for Labor Day? We should utilize the holiday for campaigning....any thoughts, suggestions, or plans already in progress?
    • Dianne Cochran
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2009
        I will be in Washington D.C. for the rally.  Am so excited and can't wait!  I know the FairTax will have a presence there.  Will see if I can join them at some point.