Come join me on Zap The IRS

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      Network Email
      Join me on Zap The IRS
      CHANGE Americans NEED - End Income Taxation - Support the FairTax
      Ed
      Ed has:
      1 friend
      This a new FairTax communication tool I found. I look forwarfd to seeing how it works!
      Members on Zap The IRS:
      Marilyn Ric... Marilyn Rickert Burgener Burgener Dr. Robert ... Dr. Robert Wright F DeWitt Be... F DeWitt Beckett Mickey Latt... Mickey Lattimore
      About Zap The IRS
      No tax returns! Everyone gets a pay raise! IRS put out of business! Your dollars buy more! Good jobs abound! Great boost to the Economy!
              Zap The IRS 108 members
      10 discussions
      30 blog posts

      To control which emails you receive on Zap The IRS, click here