FW: [FAIRTAX_DD] Republican Convetion update

  • Scheduler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 5:01 PM

      -----Original Message-----
      From: FAIRTAX_DD@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FAIRTAX_DD@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of fairtaxnow@...
      Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 11:09 PM
      To: fairtax_dd@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FAIRTAX_DD] Republican Convetion update

      We have two possible events in the planning stages, a FairTax booth or a FairTax reception.

      As of noon today we have received $895. Since everything in MN is booked on a "first come - first served" basis it is important that we collect the minimum requirement of $2,500 to reserve space for a FairTax event.
      ASAP
      Amounts shown are the amounts I have received. As I receive the funds, I add them to the list.

      AZ    $500
      CA   $100
      IN    $ 100
      MI    $  25
      MO  $  20
      OK   $ 50
      WV  $100
      Total $ 895

      To contribute to the convention fund, please send your donation ASAP to:

      Illinois Fair Tax
      P.O. Box 808
      Oak Forest, IL 60452

      One more thing, if you are able to help staff a booth Aug.28 through Sept. 4, please let me know. FairTaxers tend to be busy people with jobs so we need to recruit volunteers from around the country. It would be great if we could get 4 volunteers from a state to act as the hosts of the booth for a day.

      Thanks,
      Marilyn Rickert
      Voice: 708-687-9412
      Cell: 708-227-8542
      Fax: 708-687-4718

      Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker. com!