The Tax Reform Hour

  • Sam Wright
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 8, 2007
      Radio Sandy Springs
      AM 1620

      Streaming internet:

      • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
      • This week’s Special Guest – Hayden Kepner, attorney & FairTax critic
      • Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

      Call-in (2nd half hour)
                  (404) 943-1620
                  (866) 356-0789

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
    • Sam Wright
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 21, 2007
        Radio Sandy Springs
        AM 1620

        Streaming internet:

        • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
        • This week’s guest interview - Dan Gilbert, US Presidential Candidate & FairTax Supporter

        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 12, 2007
          Radio Sandy Springs
          AM 1620

          Streaming internet:

          • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
          • This week’s guest – Rep. Tom Tancredo (R/CO), FairTax co-sponsor and US Presidential candidate

          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 19, 2007
            Radio Sandy Springs
            AM 1620

            Streaming internet:

            • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
            • Dr. Russell Sobel, economist, West Virginia University, author of a book on unleashing capitalism
            • Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

            Call-in (2nd half hour)
                        (404) 943-1620
                        (866) 356-0789

            Building a website is a piece of cake.
          • Sam Wright
            Message 5 of 24 , Aug 24, 2007
              Radio Sandy Springs
              AM 1620

              Streaming internet:

              • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
              • This week’s guest – Rep. John Linder (R/GA)

              Message 6 of 24 , Sep 16, 2007
                Radio Sandy Springs
                AM 1620

                Streaming internet:

                • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                • This week’s guest – Dr. Laurence Kotlikoff, economist, Boston University

                Message 7 of 24 , Oct 12, 2007
                  Radio Sandy Springs
                  AM 1620

                  Streaming internet:

                  • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                  • This week’s special guest – John Collett, Farm Beureau Coordinater

                  Message 8 of 24 , Oct 20, 2007
                    The last broadcast for The Tax Reform Hour was last Sunday after two(+) years on the air.  During that time we interviewed US house and senate members and candidates, economists, authors and grassroots leaders who shared their perspective about tax reform, our economy and other related matters.  The show also is the only forum I am aware of for disseminating information about globalization and the need to reexamine so many of our institutions, including the way in which we tax ourselves.

                    I want to thank all of you who tuned in, called in, or donated funds to keep the show on the air.  I think we filled a niche in the FairTax world which was not being addressed by anyone else. I will miss doing the shows and the interviews, but I plan to channel my energy and time into other areas to support the FairTax.

                    Philip Hinson

                    http://mail.yahoo.com