Grassfire's FairTax Petition - Sign and forward!!

  • tmleser
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      LA FairTaxers,

      If you haven't yet done so, please sign Grassfire's FairTax petition, and FORWARD the email they will send you immediately afterwards to everyone you know and encourage them to do the same.  This is also a good chance to include the link to FairTax.org's petition if you haven't emailed somebody about it previously.

      Their goal is for 100,000 signed petitions by 12/31/2006.  Grassfire has always delivered in the past on issues they have pushed so lets help them, help FairTax.org by giving them the petition signatures they need.  I think they might be challenging us too as many of us have encouraged them to start a petition specifically for the FairTax.  They currently have 20,000 petitions and have set a goal of 100,000 by the end of the year.  I'm not sure if this is possible in a little over 2 months but from their perspective we have over 700,000 total petition signers from FairTax.org so 100,000 shouldn't be impossible to get.

      Lets just do our part and sign their petition.  They will then send you an email that you can forward off to others and you can then send this out to everyone you know and ask them to sign.  Included in that email is a special site for you that lets you track how many people have signed the petition from the email you forward off to people.

      So please if you haven't yet done so, sign the petition!  If we can get Grassfire.org to push the FairTax even HALF as much as they do for illegal immigration their support will go a long way on capitol hill.

      Sincerely,

      Tom Leser
      FL-15 DD

      p.s.  The National Taxpayers Union (NTU.org) also has their own FairTax petition: http://ga1.org/campaign/support_fairtax_now