Re: Two days before the Coronation

  • Carly
    Message 1 of 60 , Mar 2, 2009
      --- In lady_jane_grey_rpg@yahoogroups.com, "candy_rashelle_mason"
      <candy_rashelle_mason@...> wrote:

      > Mary quickly responded thensteped away and waited for Catherine to
      speak

      "I know that we--all of us Grey sisters-- shall make fine matches at
      your Court, Your Grace. And you, of course, as a Queen, shall make the
      grandest match of all. Tis only a matter of time before we all are wed,
      and great with child.", Catherine replied, her eyes bright. She was
      more than ready for the marriage bed, despite her young age.
    • carly1357
      Message 60 of 60 , Jul 1 7:36 PM
        Catherine Grey also heard that her sister was with child, and she was raging with curiosity about it.. she couldn't imagine what it would be like to have a babe inside you.... or what it felt like when a man put it there.... she flushed and became warm.... if ever a maiden was ready and willing to go to the marriage bed, it was Catherine...