Hey

  • candy_rashelle_mason
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 12, 2009
      Hey what we doing. Are we going anywhere
    • annasum_us
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 12, 2009
        --- In lady_jane_grey_rpg@yahoogroups.com, "candy_rashelle_mason"
        <candy_rashelle_mason@...> wrote:

        > Hey what we doing. Are we going anywhere

        OOC: Hi, Candy, how are you? You need to read all the posts in the
        Other Boleyn Girl for we need responses from the Lady Jane Seymour. I
        have been quite busy recently. In this group as you know, Queen Mary is
        taking a nap. The Lady Catherine Grey is with her right now. I would
        like to do a a scene between Queen Mary, the Lady Catherine Grey and
        the Lady Mary Grey before she goes to see the Lady Jane Grey. I will do
        a post now. Carly was on today. Perhaps she will come on again. Okay,
        Candy.
      • candy_rashelle_mason
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 12, 2009
          YEa I have been reading them just at a lost of what to do. I can't see
          where to post it has switched focus to the Boleyns.
        • annasum_us
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 12, 2009
            <candy_rashelle_mason@...> wrote:

            > YEa I have been reading them just at a lost of what to do. I can't
            see
            > where to post it has switched focus to the Boleyns.

            OOC: Just post the Lady Jane Seymour's thoughts.
          • candy_rashelle_mason
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 12, 2009
              Give me some time to compose them for at the moment I am a bit confused
              about them myself.
            • annasum_us
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 12, 2009
                <candy_rashelle_mason@...> wrote:

                > Give me some time to compose them for at the moment I am a bit
                confused
                > about them myself.

                OOC: Even though she is not referred to, she is still there in
                attendance upon the Queen and I want to hear from her. In my last post,
                in the Other Boleyn Girl, I am having the Duchess of Norfolk leave the
                Qeuen's rooms for a short time with the Lady Jane Parker and the
                Duchess of Norfolk informs the Lady Anne Boleyn to take the Lady Carey
                back to her rooms.
              • candy_rashelle_mason
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 12, 2009
                  I know that she is there it is just that she isn't being referded to
                  and when such a thing happens I usually just stay quiet I'll work on
                  this a little more and try to get something up
                • annasum_us
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 12, 2009
                    <candy_rashelle_mason@...> wrote:

                    > I know that she is there it is just that she isn't being referded to
                    > and when such a thing happens I usually just stay quiet I'll work on
                    > this a little more and try to get something up

                    OOC: When such a thing happens, the Lady Jane Seymour can observe what
                    is going on and think upon it. Use your imagination, Candy. You have
                    such a great one. I am glad that Carly respnded to my last few posts in
                    this group. She is a very, very good writer. I simply adore her. Have
                    you been busy? Are you in school?
                  • candy_rashelle_mason
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 12, 2009
                      Yea I am I have been working on finals. So it's okay. I have been busy
                      too