Re: OOC

  • candy_rashelle_mason
    Message 1 of 67 , Oct 1, 2008
      Alright that is fine
    • Catalina
      Message 67 of 67 , Nov 6, 2009
        Hi, Candy. I am sorry that I haven't posted in quite some time but there is much activity going on in ReignoftheTudors. This is a new group Aine made for the group as the Reign of the Tudors was having technichal difficulities. I want you to join. I do not know if Aine sent you an invite but she should have as you are part of the group. The group is called ReignoftheTudors, okay. All one word. It's catagory is writing.