Re: The Duke of Norfolk towards the Tower

  • candy_rashelle_mason
    Message 1 of 39 , Aug 1, 2008
      Jane looked distracted, worried. "i don't know, Guildford. i think I
      want too, but I don't know how to be a mother. I haven't had a good
      example of one, except in the late Queen Katherine Parr, and that was
      breif. I am afraid I would treat a child like I was treated and that is
      the last thing I want to do." Jane paused as she took a drink from the
      wine goblet. "I don't want a child to have to grow up here. That would
      be unfair to it. Making them suffer for our mistakes. Oh Guildford I
      don't know what to do. I just want our lives to be normal again." Tears
      were forming in Jane's eyes as she looked at Guildford, longing to have
      found love in a different setting.

      OOc: Hey an idea for Queen Mary. You know they say keep your friends
      close and your enamies closer. Maybe the same could apply in this
      setting. I don't know just a thought that came to me.
      Candy
    • candy_rashelle_mason
      Message 39 of 39 , Sep 2, 2008
        Jane smiled as she picked up her book. "I will do both at the same
        time." She said with a smile, "I will lay down wit y you while I read."