re: What is happening?

  • annasum_us
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 10 8:44 PM
      So. Camdy, I noticed you came onto the Reign of the Tudors. What is
      happening in this group? I am curious to find out. How are you?
    • candy_rashelle_mason
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 10 9:27 PM
        I'm fine been a bit busy though, with school. If you want we could
        start a scene between Guildford and Jane in the Tower. They have been
        roomed together?
        Candy
      • annasum_us
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 10 9:39 PM
          --- In lady_jane_grey_rpg@yahoogroups.com, "candy_rashelle_mason"
          <candy_rashelle_mason@...> wrote:

          > I'm fine been a bit busy though, with school. If you want we could
          > start a scene between Guildford and Jane in the Tower. They have been
          > roomed together?
          > Candy

          Candy, could you enlarge the type in this group? You see my eyes are
          going on me and the type is coming through very small in my e-mail.
          Also I game a response to your Kendal post on Anne Askew in the Reign
          of the Tudors. I was wondering if we could start this just around the
          time when Edward VI dies and the Lady Jane Grey is proclaimed Queen and
          the Princess Mary is notified that her brother is dead and that she now
          is Queen and that Northumberland has Jane Grey proclaimed as Queen.
          What we really need is Northumberland, Suffolk, the Lary Frances
          Brandon and the Lady Jane Guildford Dudley. So could we start at that
          point, Candy?
        • candy_rashelle_mason
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 10 9:43 PM
            I was actually hoping to start after that point really. but I can if
            nessacary I planed to keep it pretty much the same as history. As for
            the bigger type I will need insturctions for I do not know how to do it.
            Candy
          • annasum_us
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 10 9:47 PM
              <candy_rashelle_mason@...> wrote:

              > I was actually hoping to start after that point really. but I can if
              > nessacary I planed to keep it pretty much the same as history. As for
              > the bigger type I will need insturctions for I do not know how to do
              it.
              > Candy

              No problem, Candy. We can start after that point. I would you to
              start because I have always seen the Lady Jane Grey as more dominant
              than Lord Guildford Dudley. So then Mary is Queen. We are in 1553, is
              that correct. I just watn the time frame set. Thanks.
            • candy_rashelle_mason
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 10 9:49 PM
                Tis correct. I will start

                Thought I must tell you my Jane can be broken, if your Guildford is
                more than just the spoiled boy, she is like a younger wiser smarter
                Anne Bolyen

                I got to see the Other Bolyen Girl Today
              • annasum_us
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 10 10:32 PM
                  <candy_rashelle_mason@...> wrote:

                  > Tis correct. I will start
                  >
                  > Thought I must tell you my Jane can be broken, if your Guildford is
                  > more than just the spoiled boy, she is like a younger wiser smarter
                  > Anne Bolyen
                  >
                  > I got to see the Other Bolyen Girl Today

                  Oh, the Lady Jane Grey was a very intelligent woman. I am going to
                  start with him being spoiled because that is how he is protrayed.
                  That is a starting point. I want to develop him. You see I will be
                  playing him in the Reign of the Tudors as well when we come to that
                  time and this will be a great prepartion for him. I like him a little
                  bit and I wnat to really have a chacre to work on him. I know about
                  the Other Boelyn Girl but I haven't seen it yer. I need to tell you
                  that Carly from the Reign of the Tudors has a group going called The
                  Other Boelyn Girl. She is jsut starting it and looking for new
                  members. Join if you want to, Candy. I think you and I are going to
                  have fun in this group and we will in the Reign of the Tudors as
                  well. I am now playing the Lord William Parr but not the Lady Anne
                  Bourchier and when Willima Parr and Catherine Parr nad Anne Parr and
                  the Lady Ierna Rose-Parr come to Kendal, then we will have fun with
                  Anne Askew. Just bear for a little with that storyline okay. Thanks.
                • candy_rashelle_mason
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 11 8:24 AM
                    No problem, oh provide the link to the Other bolyen girl rp and I will
                    join