510Re: Lord and Lady Dudley's Rooms

  • CandyM
    Jul 2, 2010
      "The soul takes flight to the world that is eternal... invisible. But there arriving she is sure of bliss, and forever dwells in paradise." She reads the statement again and then pauses. "It means that sometimes we have to die for what we believe in. And then the soul is rewarded in heaven for scarfising ourseleves." She glances up at Guildford, "Am I compromising what I believe in?"

      --- In lady_jane_grey_rpg@yahoogroups.com, "Catalina" <annasum_us@...> wrote:

      > Lord Guildford Dudley loved it when his Jane was happy and she was happiest with her books. "Yes, he is insightful." he said, although not ever having a taste for the classics or knowlege of that kind, Lord Guildford Dudley was not sure. "Now explain it to me, Jane for I wish to learn and who better to learn from than the finest scholar in England." In some ways this was a command but he knew that if Jane taught it to him, he would understand for she always knew how to explain things.
      >
      > TAG Lady Jane Dudley
      >
      > --- In lady_jane_grey_rpg@yahoogroups.com, "CandyM" <candy_rashelle_mason@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Jane smiled at Guildford and picked up the book. She started to read translating the familair greek words into english as she went. "I love plato. Isn't he so insightful?" Her face radiated with knowledge as she glanced over to her husband.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic