499Re: Lord and Lady Dudley's Rooms

  • Catalina
    Jan 4, 2010
      "Thank you, Jane. Now let us not discuss it, please. Let Queen Mary enjoy her day and let us enjoy the time left to us, please. God, I am thrilled that you art with child, woman but then at the same time, I fear for the child, greatly, especially if it be a boy. Come, let us finish the round of cards." Lord Guildford Dudley said.

      TAG Lady Jane Dudley

      --- In lady_jane_grey_rpg@yahoogroups.com, "CandyM" <candy_rashelle_mason@...> wrote:

      > Jane gave a slight nod, and walked over to her husband and sat beside him, taking his hand in hers as some small measure of comfort. "It was horrible that one time they took you from me, Guildford. I do not know how to be strong when you are not here. You are my rock. Without you I feel as if my world is breaking apart." She rested her head gently on his shoulder, "I am sorry, husband. I should not have said such. It was inappropreate of me." She lifts her head back from his shoulder and stairs into his eyes.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic