498Re: Lord and Lady Dudley's Rooms

  • CandyM
    Jan 4, 2010
      Jane gave a slight nod, and walked over to her husband and sat beside him, taking his hand in hers as some small measure of comfort. "It was horrible that one time they took you from me, Guildford. I do not know how to be strong when you are not here. You are my rock. Without you I feel as if my world is breaking apart." She rested her head gently on his shoulder, "I am sorry, husband. I should not have said such. It was inappropreate of me." She lifts her head back from his shoulder and stairs into his eyes.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic