Hello all!

  • STEPHEN ROWLEY
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 7:19 AM
      Had to subscribe to the group under a new e-mail address. Sorry...been busy, busy,busy these past few weeks with this and that.

      I forwarded my list for the "100 Funniest Performances" which I talked about late last year to my new e-mail address as well; hopefully that will get the discussion going as I've heard we've been rather dead lately. I'll probably start posting those soon.

      I also had another idea which I would like to run by everyone....what does everyone think of us having an awards thingy, where we vote on different categories and (hopefully) discuss them? Please e-mail me privately at srowl984@... if you would be interested in participating and we can decide how to go about it, if we get enough people. It would just be something fun to do.

      Stephen

      "Have You Ever noticed that the number of people watching you is direcly proportional to the stupidity of your actions?" - Charlie Brown, "Peanuts"