Re: Maureen O'Hara

  • songbird78220
    Message 1 of 2433 , Jul 1, 2001
      I have seen 20 different movies with MOH. Some I
      admit have been some time ago. My mothers cousin was
      also in The Long Gray Line as an extra. I have it
      taped also. Would like to get a hold of some of her
      others movies I have not yet seen. That would be
      exciting to see them for the first time.
    • tinalouise_forever
      Message 2433 of 2433 , Jun 5, 2002
        Tina Louise, Marilyn Monroe, Liz Taylor.....

        *TINA*
        tinalouise4ever