Remember me???

  • violet_hazel
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 1 3:36 AM
      Just thought I'd say HI!!! And that I'm back again. Australia is
      really nice and sunny...
      Sorry I haven't been around Gaston and Joyce... just give me a wink,
      and your wish will be my command!!! I have alot to catch up on...

      Luv/ Hanne- The norse heartbreaker
    • kellyjo_50
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 1 11:41 AM
        Hi Hanne,
        So nice to see you back. I have things pretty much under control unless you have some ideas. You are welcome to them.

        Gaston has a rock group and that is why I am working this group for him.

        Joyce

        --- In ladiesofthesilverscreen@y..., violet_hazel <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Just thought I'd say HI!!! And that I'm back again. Australia is
        > really nice and sunny...
        > Sorry I haven't been around Gaston and Joyce... just give me a wink,
        > and your wish will be my command!!! I have alot to catch up on...
        >
        > Luv/ Hanne- The norse heartbreaker
      • jhar26
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 1 12:04 PM
          Remember you? No.....Who are you???

          Gaston

          PS: I'm only joking Hanne. WELCOME BACK!!!
        • JulieAndrews4eva@aol.com
          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 6 3:39 PM
            So long, farewell, Baroness Schraeder (AKA Eleanor Parker)!

            ~*~Skye~*~

            "You have to have faith that there is a reason you go through certain things.
            I can't say I'm glad to go through pain, but in a way one must, in order to
            gain courage and really feel joy."-Carol Burnett

          • kellyjo_50
            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 28, 2002
              There is a TIE-BREAK in Survivor Game: Round 9. Please vote against one actress.
              ***************************************

              JANE FONDA
              MIA FARROW
              ******
            • JulieAndrews4eva@aol.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Aug 28, 2002
                Mia Farrow...tough one though.

                ~*~Skye~*~

                "I don't like getting myself in hot water. But suddenly I find that every
                minute I have to stop and think about what I'm saying. I can see what's going
                to happen. I'm going to have to stop giving interviews because I'm always
                saying the wrong thing."- Joanne Woodward

              • hhh555eee
                Message 7 of 20 , Aug 28, 2002
                  I vote for Mia Farrow in the tie break

                  Kerry
                  Message 8 of 20 , Aug 28, 2002
                    -
                    Mia Farrow
                    Cammie

                    =====
                    *Cammie*
                    Come join my group at http://groups.yahoo.com/classichollywoodtalk

                  • Filmphile@webtv.net
                    Message 9 of 20 , Aug 29, 2002
                      Mia Farrow

                      Eric
                    • david Davis
                      Message 10 of 20 , Aug 29, 2002
                        Momma Mia....Mia must go!!!!! Jeff

                        --- kellyjo_50 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                        > There is a TIE-BREAK in Survivor Game: Round 9.
                        > Please vote against one actress.
                        > ***************************************
                        >
                        > JANE FONDA
                        > MIA FARROW
                        > ******

                        http://finance.yahoo.com
                      • newmanwoodward
                        Message 11 of 20 , Aug 29, 2002
                          Mia Farrow- bye bye

                          May
                        • kellyjo_50
                          Message 12 of 20 , Aug 30, 2002
                            I would have to say it's hands down about the star that is out of this game. She is MIA FARROW......MIA IS OUT..........

                            Thank you to all that voted. I hope the next game will be a little bit better. I appreciate everything all of you do. Thank you so much.

                            Joyce