Re: POLL: AVA GARDNER MOVIES 4/30/02

  • jhar26
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 1:47 AM
      I'm not really a fan of hers,but here are some that I have enjoyed
      over the years.

      -The Barefoot Contessa
      -Bhowani Junction
      -Around The World In 80 Days

      Gaston
    • terencedavidedwards
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20 3:46 AM
        Hi Joyce,
        The Barefoot Contessa would be my first choice, but that's because I
        am a "Bogie" fan.
        I also enjoyed "The Killers" and "55 Days at Peking"

        Regards,
        Terry