Running this Week and Yahoo Group

  • Morgan Wasikonis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      Just wanted to let you know that I have started to make use of the
      calendar section of the yahoo group. If you go to our Yahoo group
      address and click on calendar you will see that I have a description
      of our typical runs on each day. We can also use this to post our
      Saturday/weekend longer runs, and to list other group members'
      schedules.

      As for this week, I am planning to run all of the mornings at 6am,
      except for maybe on Friday, when I will do Jen's core fitness class
      then run 3 miles if my schedule permits. I will let you know closer
      to Friday.

      The next week, I will miss all the regular runs since Mark will be
      out of town, and so I will probably do my runs at around 9:20 on Mon,
      Tues, Wed, and Fri. On Thursday I will probably do the noon track
      workout.

      I can't wait to hear about everyones' runs this weekend!!

      Hope to run with you soon,
      Morgan
    • Donna McGahan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        Ran 15 today and I'm feeling it. I'm going to take tomorrow morning
        off but I'll definitely be there the rest of the week!

        D.