Dallas Tomorrow

  • mamaknowsbreast
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30 9:54 AM
      I just did a blog post about tomorrow's nurse in. I'm looking forward
      to doing a follow-up entry, so if anyone is interested, email me
      directly with details afterwards. www.mamaknowsbreast.com
    • ewebster_99
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30 9:11 PM
        --- In lactivism@yahoogroups.com, "mamaknowsbreast"
        <mamaknowsbreast@...> wrote:
        > I just did a blog post about tomorrow's nurse in. I'm looking forward
        > to doing a follow-up entry, so if anyone is interested, email me
        > directly with details afterwards. www.mamaknowsbreast.com

        Thanks for mentioning us! And for the link. I plan to be at the
        nurse-in tomorrow, and I will be blogging it as well at
        mommyblawg.blogspot.com. For anyone there, I will be wearing my
        10-month old nursling in a blue and white Maya Wrap. Looking forward
        to meeting everyone IRL. Any idea how many are expected?

        Ellen M. Baumann
        Three Boys :: Three Blogs
        Christopher(5) Timothy(3) Andrew(10 mos.)
        mommyblawg.blogspot.com babyblawg.blogspot.com bookblawg.blogspot.com