Re: [lactivism] Facebook Protest/Nurse-In

  • Chandra Ruiz
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012
      Janice,

      I feel like I came in too late to truly get a grasp on what is needed and what I can do to help. I read through the page and docs and it seems as though you all have a good handle on things. If you need help Monday or this weekend faxing media or emailing etc...lmk I will do what I can to help out.

      Chandra

      On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Janice Reynolds <momsformilk@...> wrote:

      Chandra,

      Ha ha, yes its good to reconnect.  I wasn’t sure who would still respond to this list!  I’m racking my brains to think of where everyone else was.

      That seems SO long ago!  Technology has changed so much, I’m really the old woman in this current event, and trying to get my head around Twitter, etc. I miss using the Yahoo groups!

      There’s no locations near you, but we are thinking of way for moms in any location to participate.

      Janice

      --
      Chandra
      All Lactivists need stylin shirts!
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012

        Ohmy, I’m so sorry people.  I didn’t see these until today!

        Sara, yes we’d love to have help with Chicago.  Friend me on facebook – Janice Peake Reynolds

        Janelle.  Facebook does have a Washinton DC location.  We had a mom volunteer but she’s disappeared, so nothing has happened.  If you are at all interested, we’d bring you on and hold your hand all the way.  For our purposes, even if you went to the location by yourself and took photos, it counts as a location.  Some other locations will be small.

        Again, friend me on FB.

        Chandra, I need to get you some jobs, if you are willing!!!

        I was away yesterday, but its full steam ahead now!!!

        Janice