Re: [lactivism] Facebook Protest/Nurse-In

  • Janelle Seymour
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 30, 2012
      I'm in the suburbs of Washington, DC but I've never been involved planning anything.  I would still attend though. :)

      On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Chandra Ruiz <lactivistmama@...> wrote:

      I would like to help in any way I can. Lmk what you need.

      Chandra

      On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Janice Reynolds <momsformilk@...> wrote:

      If you have the time/energy and interest, I’d love to bring you on board.  Can I find you on facebook?

      Janice

          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012

            Ohmy, I’m so sorry people.  I didn’t see these until today!

            Sara, yes we’d love to have help with Chicago.  Friend me on facebook – Janice Peake Reynolds

            Janelle.  Facebook does have a Washinton DC location.  We had a mom volunteer but she’s disappeared, so nothing has happened.  If you are at all interested, we’d bring you on and hold your hand all the way.  For our purposes, even if you went to the location by yourself and took photos, it counts as a location.  Some other locations will be small.

            Again, friend me on FB.

            Chandra, I need to get you some jobs, if you are willing!!!

            I was away yesterday, but its full steam ahead now!!!

            Janice