RE: [lactivism] Facebook Protest/Nurse-In

  • Janice Reynolds
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 27, 2012

      If you have the time/energy and interest, I’d love to bring you on board.  Can I find you on facebook?

      Janice

      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 27, 2012

        Wow!  It is nice to see chatter here again.  Hi Janice and Chandra!

        I am  in Los Angeles area and could help some!

        Lisa Carey

        http://www.GreenDiaperStore.com

        http://www.littlefornow.com

        http://www.angelbunz.com

        Eco Friendly products for babies, kids and families!

        ._,___

      • melodielouise
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 29, 2012
          I am nowhere helpful in a geographical sense, but would love to help in whatever way I can. Feel free to friend me on facebook- Melodie Stenger.
        • Sara
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 29, 2012
            I am in Chicago, maybe can help?

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jan 29, 2012, at 9:26 PM, "melodielouise" <melodielouise@...> wrote:

            I am nowhere helpful in a geographical sense, but would love to help in whatever way I can. Feel free to friend me on facebook- Melodie Stenger.

          • Chandra Ruiz
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 30, 2012
              I would like to help in any way I can. Lmk what you need.

              Chandra

                    Message 9 of 18 , Feb 2 6:38 AM

                      Ohmy, I’m so sorry people.  I didn’t see these until today!

                      Sara, yes we’d love to have help with Chicago.  Friend me on facebook – Janice Peake Reynolds

                      Janelle.  Facebook does have a Washinton DC location.  We had a mom volunteer but she’s disappeared, so nothing has happened.  If you are at all interested, we’d bring you on and hold your hand all the way.  For our purposes, even if you went to the location by yourself and took photos, it counts as a location.  Some other locations will be small.

                      Again, friend me on FB.

                      Chandra, I need to get you some jobs, if you are willing!!!

                      I was away yesterday, but its full steam ahead now!!!

                      Janice