Re: [lactivism] Facebook Protest/Nurse-In

  • Chandra Ruiz
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 27, 2012
      Lmk if you need any help with logistics/ideas. I'm never at a loss for ideas, and I've done the logistics thing from afar a few times ;)

      Chandra

      On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Janice Reynolds <momsformilk@...> wrote:

      Chandra,

      Ha ha, yes its good to reconnect.  I wasn’t sure who would still respond to this list!  I’m racking my brains to think of where everyone else was.

      That seems SO long ago!  Technology has changed so much, I’m really the old woman in this current event, and trying to get my head around Twitter, etc. I miss using the Yahoo groups!

      There’s no locations near you, but we are thinking of way for moms in any location to participate.

      Janice

      --
      Chandra
      All Lactivists need stylin shirts!
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 27, 2012

        If you have the time/energy and interest, I’d love to bring you on board.  Can I find you on facebook?

        Janice

        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 27, 2012

          Wow!  It is nice to see chatter here again.  Hi Janice and Chandra!

          I am  in Los Angeles area and could help some!

          Lisa Carey

          http://www.GreenDiaperStore.com

          http://www.littlefornow.com

          http://www.angelbunz.com

          Eco Friendly products for babies, kids and families!

          ._,___

        • melodielouise
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 29, 2012
            I am nowhere helpful in a geographical sense, but would love to help in whatever way I can. Feel free to friend me on facebook- Melodie Stenger.
          • Sara
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 29, 2012
              I am in Chicago, maybe can help?

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 30, 2012
                I would like to help in any way I can. Lmk what you need.

                Chandra

                      Message 10 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012

                        Ohmy, I’m so sorry people.  I didn’t see these until today!

                        Sara, yes we’d love to have help with Chicago.  Friend me on facebook – Janice Peake Reynolds

                        Janelle.  Facebook does have a Washinton DC location.  We had a mom volunteer but she’s disappeared, so nothing has happened.  If you are at all interested, we’d bring you on and hold your hand all the way.  For our purposes, even if you went to the location by yourself and took photos, it counts as a location.  Some other locations will be small.

                        Again, friend me on FB.

                        Chandra, I need to get you some jobs, if you are willing!!!

                        I was away yesterday, but its full steam ahead now!!!

                        Janice