RE: [lactivism] Facebook Protest/Nurse-In

  • Janice Reynolds
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 27, 2012

      Chandra,

      Ha ha, yes its good to reconnect.  I wasn’t sure who would still respond to this list!  I’m racking my brains to think of where everyone else was.

      That seems SO long ago!  Technology has changed so much, I’m really the old woman in this current event, and trying to get my head around Twitter, etc. I miss using the Yahoo groups!

      There’s no locations near you, but we are thinking of way for moms in any location to participate.

      Janice

    • Chandra Ruiz
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 27, 2012
        Lmk if you need any help with logistics/ideas. I'm never at a loss for ideas, and I've done the logistics thing from afar a few times ;)

        Chandra

        --
        Chandra
        All Lactivists need stylin shirts!
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 27, 2012

          If you have the time/energy and interest, I’d love to bring you on board.  Can I find you on facebook?

          Janice

          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 27, 2012

            Wow!  It is nice to see chatter here again.  Hi Janice and Chandra!

            I am  in Los Angeles area and could help some!

            Lisa Carey

            http://www.GreenDiaperStore.com

            http://www.littlefornow.com

            http://www.angelbunz.com

            Eco Friendly products for babies, kids and families!

            ._,___

          • melodielouise
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 29, 2012
              I am nowhere helpful in a geographical sense, but would love to help in whatever way I can. Feel free to friend me on facebook- Melodie Stenger.
            • Sara
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 29, 2012
                I am in Chicago, maybe can help?

                Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 30, 2012
                  I would like to help in any way I can. Lmk what you need.

                  Chandra

                        Message 11 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012

                          Ohmy, I’m so sorry people.  I didn’t see these until today!

                          Sara, yes we’d love to have help with Chicago.  Friend me on facebook – Janice Peake Reynolds

                          Janelle.  Facebook does have a Washinton DC location.  We had a mom volunteer but she’s disappeared, so nothing has happened.  If you are at all interested, we’d bring you on and hold your hand all the way.  For our purposes, even if you went to the location by yourself and took photos, it counts as a location.  Some other locations will be small.

                          Again, friend me on FB.

                          Chandra, I need to get you some jobs, if you are willing!!!

                          I was away yesterday, but its full steam ahead now!!!

                          Janice