  • Chandra Ruiz
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 15, 2011
      http://simplybeautifulbirthing.com/quotes.aspx

      --
      Chandra
      All Lactivists need stylin shirts!
      www.breastorbust.com
    • Janice Reynolds
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 27, 2012

        Hello, is anyone still out there?

        Hi – its Janice Reynolds “Janice in Canada”, that helped organize the NYC The View Nurse-In in 2005, and the Delta National Nurse-In in 2006.

        I’m “out of retirement” to help with a global Nurse-In/Protest at Facebook offices around the globe, on Feb 6.

        Just thought I’d see if anyone else is still around, and might want to help.

        Facebook offices in the US are in New York, Atlanta, Seattle, Austin, Chicago, Detroit, Prineville Oregon,, Washington DC, and of course their headquarters at Menlo Park, CA.

        We are also developing ideas for people to participate in locations without an office.

        Please let me know if you’d like to help in some way!

        Thanks

        Janice Reynolds

      • Rachel Klasinski
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 27, 2012
          Hi Janice,

          I'd love to help. Do you have a link/summary about what is going on with Facebook? Thanks!

          -Rachel in Sacramento

          ------------------------------
          On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 12:52 PM PST Janice Reynolds wrote:

          >Hello, is anyone still out there?
          >

          >Hi - its Janice Reynolds "Janice in Canada", that helped organize the NYC
          >The View Nurse-In in 2005, and the Delta National Nurse-In in 2006.
          >

          >I'm "out of retirement" to help with a global Nurse-In/Protest at Facebook
          >offices around the globe, on Feb 6.
          >

          >Just thought I'd see if anyone else is still around, and might want to help.
          >

          >Facebook offices in the US are in New York, Atlanta, Seattle, Austin,
          >Chicago, Detroit, Prineville Oregon,, Washington DC, and of course their
          >headquarters at Menlo Park, CA.
          >

          >We are also developing ideas for people to participate in locations without
          >an office.
          >

          >Please let me know if you'd like to help in some way!
          >

          >Thanks
          >

          >Janice Reynolds

        • Chandra Ruiz

            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 27, 2012

              Hi Chandra!  Where are you again?

              The main FB page we are running is “FB! Stop harassing Emma Kwasnice over her breastfeeding pics”

              For the Nurse-Ins, we have a closed planning group.

              Where you are is probably the main thing that would help me figure out how you can help.

              Janice

              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 27, 2012

                Hi Rachel,

                Right now we have no Nurse-In in Sacremento.  In CA, the main one will be in Menlo Park, which is their headquarters.

                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 27, 2012

                    Chandra,

                    Ha ha, yes its good to reconnect.  I wasn’t sure who would still respond to this list!  I’m racking my brains to think of where everyone else was.

                    That seems SO long ago!  Technology has changed so much, I’m really the old woman in this current event, and trying to get my head around Twitter, etc. I miss using the Yahoo groups!

                    There’s no locations near you, but we are thinking of way for moms in any location to participate.

                    Janice

                  • Chandra Ruiz

                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 27, 2012

                        If you have the time/energy and interest, I’d love to bring you on board.  Can I find you on facebook?

                        Janice

                        Message 11 of 18 , Jan 27, 2012

                          Wow!  It is nice to see chatter here again.  Hi Janice and Chandra!

                          I am  in Los Angeles area and could help some!

                          Lisa Carey

                          http://www.GreenDiaperStore.com

                          http://www.littlefornow.com

                          http://www.angelbunz.com

                          Eco Friendly products for babies, kids and families!

                          ._,___

                        • melodielouise
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jan 29, 2012
                            I am nowhere helpful in a geographical sense, but would love to help in whatever way I can. Feel free to friend me on facebook- Melodie Stenger.
                          • Sara
                            Message 13 of 18 , Jan 29, 2012
                              I am in Chicago, maybe can help?

                              Sent from my iPhone

                              Message 14 of 18 , Jan 30, 2012
                                I would like to help in any way I can. Lmk what you need.

                                Chandra

                                      Message 18 of 18 , Feb 2, 2012

                                        Ohmy, I’m so sorry people.  I didn’t see these until today!

                                        Sara, yes we’d love to have help with Chicago.  Friend me on facebook – Janice Peake Reynolds

                                        Janelle.  Facebook does have a Washinton DC location.  We had a mom volunteer but she’s disappeared, so nothing has happened.  If you are at all interested, we’d bring you on and hold your hand all the way.  For our purposes, even if you went to the location by yourself and took photos, it counts as a location.  Some other locations will be small.

                                        Again, friend me on FB.

                                        Chandra, I need to get you some jobs, if you are willing!!!

                                        I was away yesterday, but its full steam ahead now!!!

                                        Janice