Target incident in Michigan

  • melodielouise
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
      http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/breast-feeding-incident-at-local-target

      Does anyone know this mom and know whether she has filed a report with First Right?
    • Ninette58
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
        -- In lactivism@yahoogroups.com, "melodielouise" <melodielouise@...> wrote:

        > http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/breast-feeding-incident-at-local-target
        >
        > Does anyone know this mom and know whether she has filed a report with First Right?

        I don't know her personally, but someone I know does. I've told the mutual friend about FirstRight. She's going to tell the mom about it.

        I just visited the FirstRight site and maybe it's my computer, but some of the links are not working right. There is a lot of weird code coming up on the screen when I click on the various links.

        Ninette
      • Lisa Carey
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009

          Thanks Ninette…I will see if we can fix this.  The site is weird!

          Lisa Carey

          www.GreenDiaperStore.com

          www.AngelBunz.com

          We're watching out for your bottom line.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
            I'm both relieved it's not my computer, and sorry there's a "situation" with the site. In the meantime, is there another route or contact or avenue I should give the mutual friend to pass along? I posted the birthright.org link in FB in a thread about the Target incident...

            --- In lactivism@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Carey" <lisa.carey@...> wrote:

            > Thanks Ninette.I will see if we can fix this. The site is weird!
            >

            > Lisa Carey
            >
            > www.GreenDiaperStore.com
            >
            > www.AngelBunz.com
            >
            > We're watching out for your bottom line.
            >
            > _____

          • Lisa Carey