Re: Payless shoe store

  • Irene Sayegh
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
      Re: Payless shoe store Jake, you give excellent advice. Not a breastfeeding situation but a similar thing happened to me recently in a store where I overheard the employees talking negatively about a customer who had an appointment with them. The customer was on her way but the employees used her name and her nationality.  Not only was I uncomfortable but I could have easily known this woman.  I ended up contacting headquarters and gave them my experience, my discomfort and the fact that I could have known the customer. The company was outraged and handled the situation very well. They told me that they would address the employees and that they would include this in future training.

      Good luck, Melissa. Keep us posted.

      Irene