RI law

  • Chandra Ruiz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2009
      Anyone know about this?

      The law also gives women the right to claim civil rights violation, if they are prevented from breast-feeding in public
      Chandra
      --
      Chandra
      All Lactivists need stylin shirts!
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 12:36 PM
        Yup.  I wrote a Bulletin about it in Mothering recently.

        Jake, struggling with the flu

        On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 7:21 PM, Chandra Ruiz <lactivistmama@...> wrote:

        Anyone know about this?

        The law also gives women the right to claim civil rights violation, if they are prevented from breast-feeding in public
        Chandra
        --
        Chandra
        All Lactivists need stylin shirts!
        www.breastorbust.com

        --
        The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
        Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  No part of this e-mail may be copied or forwarded without the express permission of the author.