Press Release Uploaded and New DATABASE

  • anniej83
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2006
      The Press Release is in the files section.

      I have also created a database for organizers and participants to get
      in contact with each other. Please list your state as an abbreviation
      (AL, NY, MA, WY) so that it sorts correctly. This way, at a glance,
      you can see if there are others in your area doing something and you
      can maybe team up.

      Ashley