Re: Maryland Judge Harasses a Nursing Mom

  • merrilmom
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2009
      I have to agree with Chris. When I read this, I thought, "Wow, that guy's ego is rather
      inflated." but he's used to being the king of his courtroom and saying whatever comes to his
      head. Not really harassment but definitely very irritating. And a sign of the cultural bias
      we're working to change by normalizing breastfeeding. Thanks for sharing the story.
      Jenny
    • Irene Sayegh
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
        Re: Maryland Judge Harasses a Nursing Mom Sorry, I may have used the wrong word by saying that he “harassed” her.  I guess I would have felt harassed if he spoke to me that way in front of a courtroom of people.   I would have been very offended and embarrassed if he put me in that position.