Re: Facebook : action planned --- and help requested

  • Irene Sayegh
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2008
      Re: Facebook : action planned --- and help requested Good question Jana. I’m curious about that, too, and about all of those obscene personal & profile photos.

      Larissa and I will post on facebook. Just curious.... Do they delete photos of mens breast as well since it seems to me that would be a type of sexual discrimination if they don't?