Breastfeeding support business on Ideablob.com

  • Micky
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2008
      A while ago, I entered my business, 9 Months & Beyond at Ideablob.com.
      Well, I finally got enough overall votes to make it into the finals
      for October. That means I have to get the MOST votes between now and
      Oct 31st to win $10,000 for my business. The money is given by
      Advanta, a credit card company, but it is truly a check for 10,000
      that I can use to grow my business however I see fit.

      If I win, it will change my life. I will be able to get a site of our
      own and expand the programming and hours/availability for classes.
      There is NOTHING like this in Nashville (where I live) and little like
      it in the Southeast. As you know, this is also the part of the country
      with the most abysmal breastfeeding rates. I want to change the world.
      I have big dreams and a big vision. I can SEE it on the horizon.

      Will you please help me make this dream a reality? It will take just a
      few minutes to register at ideablob.com and to vote for my idea. You
      can even launch one of your own. I don't think a birth related
      business has EVER won!

      Lastly, please pass this on too. If you blog, twitter, or just email -
      tell EVERYONE who has computer access to vote for 9 Months & Beyond,
      LLC. This contest is about getting the most votes. Ideablob doesn't
      spam you or email you every day so it is no hassle to sign up.

      This is the link:

      http://ideablob.com/ideas/3095-9-Months-Beyond-Pregnancy-and

      If you know someone with a blob that would support a
      birth/breastfeeding/parenting focused business please ask them to blog
      about it too.

      Thanks so much for your support and prayers/good vibes!

      Micky Jones

      Micky Jones, BS, CLE, CLD, CHBE, HCHI
      9 Months & Beyond, LLC
      Hypnobabies classes, Breastfeeding consultation and Medela pump
      rentals, Birth Doula services and more
      www.ninemonthsandbeyond.com
      1-877-365-(MAMA) 6262
      ...helping you enjoy the most precious years of life
      Vote for us on Idea Blob.com
      http://ideablob.com/ideas/3095-9-Months-Beyond-Pregnancy-and