Re: [lactivism] I am so sorry

  • Tami Schlosser LS CLE CLC
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2008
      It happens. No problem.

      On 7/26/08, Amy Farr <amyfarr@...> wrote:

      If you already got one apology e-mail I am sorry for the second one but I don't think it went out to everyone.  I am so sorry to everyone that I accidentally spammed this morning.  I joined reunion.com and I thought it was searching for people in my address book that were already on there and here it was sending you all an e-mail.  When I realized what it was doing I closed the window to try to abort what it was doing but I was obviously not quick enough.  I am so very sorry and I hope there are no hard feelings.

      Amy Farr

      --
      Amy Farr
      Birth Doula