Re: FW: Virginia Breastfeeding Information

  • jkrusso2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2008
      Irene, would you ask the mom involved to fill out the discrimination
      report form on FirstRight.org? There are actually a couple of the
      FirstRight advisory council members (including me) who live in
      Virginia. This would make the second pool incident report we've gotten
      this week. Must be summer...
      Thanks,
      Jen Russo
    • Irene Sayegh