breastfeeding hero

  • Mary@MomOnTheSide.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2008
      A Chinese policewoman is b-feeding nine earthquake babies. Go, Girl! I wish I could send my "side" (Sophia's name for it) to help.

      ____________
      Mary C. Lombard
      703-798-3655

          Creative Memories consultant
      Have you seen my digital albums? Excellent quality, stitch-bound books. A gorgeous way to preserve your memories.
            your life | your story | your way

      Barefoot Books stallholder
            Ask me about the new, free way to sign up with Barefoot Books! No minimum purchases required!
            Celebrating multi-cultural art, story and music for children

    • Rachel Klasinski
      Message 2 of 4 , May 22, 2008
        Great story, thanks for sharing!
        --- "Mary@..." <marylombard@...>

        http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/05/22/china.breastfeed/index.html

        > ____________
        > Mary C. Lombard
        > www.MomOnTheSide.com
        > 703-798-3655
        >
        > ♦ Creative Memories consultant
        > Have you seen my digital albums? Excellent quality,
        > stitch-bound
        > books. A gorgeous way to preserve your memories.
        > your life | your story | your way
        >
        > ♦ Barefoot Books stallholder
        > Ask me about the new, free way to sign up
        > with Barefoot Books!
        > No minimum purchases required!
        > Celebrating multi-cultural art, story and
        > music for children

      • Andi Silverman
        Message 3 of 4 , May 22, 2008
          I wrote about this on my blog, www.mamaknowsbreast.com  Here's the link.
          http://mamaknowsbreast.com/2008/05/chinese_policewoman_breastfeed.php

          --- "Mary@MomOnTheSide. com" <marylombard@ mac.com>

        • Mary@MomOnTheSide.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 23, 2008
            Wow, Andi.

            The photo on your blog of the Chinese policewoman b-feeding shows her BREAST. How offensive.

            (Actually, I think it's pretty cool. I wonder where that photo originated [other than the obvious: China] and where it's been printed. I wonder if the Chinese papers published it.)