Nestle's

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2008
      Has anyone seen the new commercials for Nestle Good Start and Juicy
      Juice? They are really warm and fuzzy and I want to scream everytime I
      see one of them. Just needed to vent.

      Amy
    • Rachel Klasinski
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2008
        I'm glad I don't have a t.v., and I think my blood
        pressure is all the better for it!

        --- Amy <amyfarr@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone seen the new commercials for Nestle Good
        > Start and Juicy
        > Juice? They are really warm and fuzzy and I want to
        > scream everytime I
        > see one of them. Just needed to vent.
        >
        > Amy

        Be a better friend, newshound, and