Fwd: Breastfeeding isn't a crime

  • Marshalact@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2008
      Hello Everyone,

      Please consider contacting your federal legislators regarding the breastfeeding promotion act filed by Rep Carolyn Maloney. It is very easy to do by using the link sent out by Moms Rising. Wouldn't it be nice to see more federal legislation supporting breastfeeding? Our voices are important.

      Marsha Walker