OT - traveliing to Florida and Georgia

  • Janice Reynolds
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008

      My family and I will be traveling to north Florida and Georgia for 2 weeks at the end of Feb.  I would possibly be interested in hooking up with lactivists or breastfeeding organizations.

      Long-time lactivists will recognize me as a long-term lactivist and the behind-the-scenes co-organizer of several of the big Nurse-Ins in the past few years (The View in 2005, Delta in 2006, etc).   I would be happy to speak

      about the history and growth of the Lactivist movement in North America in the past 5-10 years.  I have a presentation prepared, or I could meet casually.

      Email me privately at momsformilk@...

      Janice Reynolds

      Nokomis, Saskatchewan , Canada