National promo Project ULAP

  • clc_drie
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
    • Chandra Ruiz
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
        Can you explain what this group is for? Thanks!

        Chandra

        On Dec 6, 2007 8:10 AM, clc_drie <drie_tierney@...> wrote:

        --
        Chandra
        All Lactivists need stylin shirts!
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007

          Adrienne, your group’s website reads:

          <<United Lactation Activists Protecting and Promoting

          This group has been created for the organization of the project.
          The project will consist of teams in major cities who will do face to face promotion and gather signatures for the petition.>>

          United for what? Which project? What cities? What petition?

          Thanks,

          Ali