Re: Kentucky Applebee's

  • Julia
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2007
      > There is no polite language I can use in describing my reaction to
      > that statement.

      According to the Thomas and King website, this is the guy's contact
      info:

      Mike Scanlon,
      President and CEO
      mscanlon@...
    • Lisa Carey
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 30, 2007

        This is the Applebee’s CEO right?  I just want to make sure before I write something.

        Lisa

        > There is no polite language I can use in describing my reaction to

        > that statement.

        According to the Thomas and King website, this is the guy's contact
        info:

        Mike Scanlon,
        President and CEO
        mscanlon@tandk. com

      • Crehan Feeney, Ali
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 30, 2007

          No, Lisa, Mike Scanlon is not the CEO of Applebee’s. He is identified in the Kentucky.com article as the president of Thomas & King, which is a restaurant franchise company. According to their website, Thomas & King runs 88 Applebee’s and 7 Carino's Italian Grill restaurants in Arizona , Indiana , Kentucky , Ohio and Pennsylvania .

          Ali Crehan Feeney, CLC

          Quincy, MA

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 30, 2007

            Thanks.  I saw that after I sent the email…sorry.

            Lisa

            No, Lisa, Mike Scanlon is not the CEO of Applebee’s. He is identified in the Kentucky.com article as the president of Thomas & King, which is a restaurant franchise company. According to their website, Thomas & King runs 88 Applebee’s and 7 Carino's Italian Grill restaurants in Arizona , Indiana , Kentucky , Ohio and Pennsylvania .

            Ali Crehan Feeney, CLC

            Quincy , MA

            This is the Applebee’s CEO right?  I just want to make sure before I write something.

            Lisa

            > There is no polite language I can use in describing my reaction to

            > that statement.

            According to the Thomas and King website, this is the guy's contact
            info:

            Mike Scanlon,
            President and CEO
            mscanlon@tandk. com

          • Pam Jaiswal
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 30, 2007
              But when one calls Applebees, they disavow the store involve and mentioned it is run by Thomas and King, so he is an appropriate person to email as well as Applebees.

              Good luck.

              I have emailed and called both.