Maloney breastfeeding bill

  • hpwoman@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2007
      Lactivism

      Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

      Message

      1a.

      Re: Federal Legislation Efforts

      Posted by: "Alicia" avolkheimer@...   advolk

      Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:36 am (PST)

      I'm sorry. I have no idea why I can't properly make the link work.
      Last try. If it still doesn't work, here's how I get to it: Go to
      the advanced search, Click Carolyn Maloney, search as Sponsor, scroll
      down to HR 2236. It doesn't seem to work if I just search for bill
      2236 for some reason.

      http://thomas. loc.gov/cgi- bin/bdquery/ D?d110:28: ./temp/~bdyRxY: @@@P|/bss/d110query. html|

      -Alicia

      http://thomas. loc.gov/cgi- bin/bdquery/ D?d110:28: ./temp/~bd4i1j: :|/bss/d110query. html|