who to contact about WHO violations like these...

  • BekMorris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      Having read this article I spent the rest of the evening spewing bile
      at my poor hubby about "the formula companies" and he (very correctly)
      suggested that I direct my attention toward someone who could actually
      do something about the problem. So my question is, is there a
      commitee, etc, to whom I may bring attention to this issue? Perhaps
      the us regional trade comitte representative who lobbied for the
      formula companies in this case has a higher up? Or is there another
      committee that oversees such international relations? I am woefully
      deficient in understanding governmental workings, so if this is
      something really simple tha I should have figured out on my own I am
      really sorry to take up group time. Anyway, here is a link to the
      article that got my blood boiling so...
      http://www.guardian.co.uk/Columnists/Column/0,,2095675,00.html

      --Rebekah