Re: [lactivism] Re: Mom in Ohio

  • JAKE MARCUS
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 9, 2007
      I posted about the PA chain but I don't know whether it is still their policy so no point in posting who they are.

      Jake

      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 10, 2007

        So…is anything actually happening with this incident? I’ve volunteered twice to help but haven’t seen any responses and no one has gotten in touch with me. I’m out here, with a nice sized audience and some good contacts in the state where it happened, but I can’t do anything unless someone can either hook me up with the mom or get me enough information to get me rolling…

        -Jennifer

        The Lactivist Blog – http://thelactivist.blogspot.com

      • Lisa Carey
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 10, 2007
          I know Jake stated he had talked to the Mom directly.  Since I had not talked to her directly (I am just on a loop with her) lets wait and see what Jake says.

          Lisa

          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 10, 2007
            I haven't heard anything back from the mom.  Perhaps her negotiations were successful.

            Jake