    Jan 30, 2012
      I would like to help in any way I can. Lmk what you need.

      Chandra

      On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Janice Reynolds <momsformilk@...> wrote:

      If you have the time/energy and interest, I’d love to bring you on board.  Can I find you on facebook?

      Janice

      From: lactivism@yahoogroups.com [mailto:lactivism@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Chandra Ruiz
      Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 3:42 PM

      To: lactivism@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [lactivism] Facebook Protest/Nurse-In

      Lmk if you need any help with logistics/ideas. I'm never at a loss for ideas, and I've done the logistics thing from afar a few times ;)

      Chandra

      On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Janice Reynolds <momsformilk@...> wrote:

      Chandra,

      Ha ha, yes its good to reconnect.  I wasn’t sure who would still respond to this list!  I’m racking my brains to think of where everyone else was.

      That seems SO long ago!  Technology has changed so much, I’m really the old woman in this current event, and trying to get my head around Twitter, etc. I miss using the Yahoo groups!

      There’s no locations near you, but we are thinking of way for moms in any location to participate.

      Janice

      --
      Chandra
      All Lactivists need stylin shirts!