2060Re: [lactivism] Facebook Protest/Nurse-In

  • Chandra Ruiz
    Jan 27, 2012
      Lmk if you need any help with logistics/ideas. I'm never at a loss for ideas, and I've done the logistics thing from afar a few times ;)

      Chandra

      On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Janice Reynolds <momsformilk@...> wrote:

      Chandra,

      Ha ha, yes its good to reconnect.  I wasn’t sure who would still respond to this list!  I’m racking my brains to think of where everyone else was.

      That seems SO long ago!  Technology has changed so much, I’m really the old woman in this current event, and trying to get my head around Twitter, etc. I miss using the Yahoo groups!

      There’s no locations near you, but we are thinking of way for moms in any location to participate.

      Janice

      --
      Chandra
      All Lactivists need stylin shirts!