2059RE: [lactivism] Facebook Protest/Nurse-In

  • Janice Reynolds
    Jan 27, 2012

      Chandra,

      Ha ha, yes its good to reconnect.  I wasn’t sure who would still respond to this list!  I’m racking my brains to think of where everyone else was.

      That seems SO long ago!  Technology has changed so much, I’m really the old woman in this current event, and trying to get my head around Twitter, etc. I miss using the Yahoo groups!

      There’s no locations near you, but we are thinking of way for moms in any location to participate.

      Janice

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic