2057RE: [lactivism] Facebook Protest/Nurse-In

  • Janice Reynolds
    Jan 27, 2012

      Hi Rachel,

      Right now we have no Nurse-In in Sacremento.  In CA, the main one will be in Menlo Park, which is their headquarters.

      The main FB page we are running is “FB! Stop harassing Emma Kwasnice over her breastfeeding pics”

      For the Nurse-Ins, we have a closed planning group.

      Janice