RE: [lactivism] Facebook Protest/Nurse-In

(2056)
  • Janice Reynolds
    Jan 27, 2012 Expand Messages

      Hi Chandra!  Where are you again?

      The main FB page we are running is “FB! Stop harassing Emma Kwasnice over her breastfeeding pics”

      For the Nurse-Ins, we have a closed planning group.

      Where you are is probably the main thing that would help me figure out how you can help.

      Janice