2055Re: [lactivism] Facebook Protest/Nurse-In

  • Chandra Ruiz
    Jan 27, 2012
      Hey Janice, I'm still out here (kinda). What do you need?

      On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Janice Reynolds <momsformilk@...> wrote:

      Hello, is anyone still out there?

      Hi – its Janice Reynolds “Janice in Canada”, that helped organize the NYC The View Nurse-In in 2005, and the Delta National Nurse-In in 2006.

      I’m “out of retirement” to help with a global Nurse-In/Protest at Facebook offices around the globe, on Feb 6.

      Just thought I’d see if anyone else is still around, and might want to help.

      Facebook offices in the US are in New York, Atlanta, Seattle, Austin, Chicago, Detroit, Prineville Oregon,, Washington DC, and of course their headquarters at Menlo Park, CA.

      We are also developing ideas for people to participate in locations without an office.

      Please let me know if you’d like to help in some way!

      Janice Reynolds

      All Lactivists need stylin shirts!
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic