Re: [lacrosseliveaction] GAME LOCATION for 10/4/08

  • Jebediah Nawkaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      Thanks for providing the site this week, Jason.  I always enjoy playing at Deaf Ear.  It really sets a fantastic mood for World of Darkness roleplay.

      -Karl

      On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 3:16 PM, The Medici Pharaoh <medici_pharaoh@...> wrote:

      Having heard from the ST's, game location information is as follows
      for La Crosse's next game:

      3rd floor above Deaf Ear Records.
      The alcove door (just left of Deaf Ear's main doors) will be open at
      around 8:15 PM, and game will have to wrap up at around 1:00 AM.
      There is no site fee, so cost is $0? Or donations for supplies for
      the ST crew?
      Please remember that while the site is indoors there is no heat or AC
      to speak of (aside from opening or closing a window) so checking the
      weather may be useful insofar as what to wear.
      If anyone needs directions (address is 112 4th St. S.) feel free to
      shoot me a line!

      PLEASE DO NOT go into or call Deaf Ear Records and ask about the game.
      The employees there will have no idea what you're talking about as
      Deaf Ear has no affiliation with the game.
      Thanks!

      ~jason